Bosom Buddy Crew (BBC) Concept
(How to effectively utilize the Strengths, Skills & Services of Youths for the fast Development of World in all Sectors..)
The world's population is young. 42 percent of people are under the age of 25. Many young people are very much interested to contribute something in various social welfare projects at their free time (1-8 Hrs per week). But many of them don't have perfect platform to start. So we are missing their valuable services to the society. Below section explains about how effectively we can utilize Strengths, Skills and Services of Youths for the fast development of Entire Universe in all sectors.
Each tehsil will be having a Bosom Buddy Crew Team (8 to 12 members with captain). The team mainly consists of true motivators, counselors (of various fields), doctors, engineers, teachers, event managers, helpers, drivers etc.
Facilities: Office will be at prime location in Tehsil Headquarters. Office consists of crew cabins, many conference rooms & seminar halls with seating capacity ranging from 10-200. Offices will be equipped with high speed internet connections, many high end machines, high end smartphones, high resolution projectors, good quality sound systems, general furniture and all other relevant facilities. They will also be given 3-4 vehicles with seating capacity ranging from 4-30.
Other Facilities: Handsome Salary, Residential Complex and relevant facilities (like top corporates).
- Encourage people (main focus on youths and students) and various groups (NGOs, Colleges etc.) to become Volunteers. Interested Volunteers and Groups will register their names with their respective Tehsil BBC team. BBC team will keep complete database of such volunteers. Some important fields: area of interest and expertise, availability frequency and contact details etc.
- Giving proper training to volunteers and NGOs.
- Working along with Volunteers, NGOs and likeminded groups.
- Mingle with people.
- Acting like bridge between people and Bureaucracy/Government (central, respective state and local).
- Keeping good relations with all elected bodies and officers of various departments. And getting people’s work done.
- Keeping good relations with celebrities and taking their help.
- Keeping good relations with humanitarian movements and taking their help.
- Arranging healthy competition among people of various fields.
- Improving unity and love among all people (irrespective of caste, creed and religion).
- Positively encouraging all people (with the help of volunteers).
- Giving relevant counseling and motivating all people (students, teen agers, farmers, businessmen/women, expectant mothers, labors, housewives, senior citizens etc.). (with the help of volunteers and relevant departments)
- Proper Counseling on: Bad Habits, Tobacco, Liquor, Depression, Suicide attempts, Unemployment, Financial problems etc.
- Educating people about all central and state government’s services and schemes.
- Educating people about importance of voting, digital transactions, old and new systems, corruption free India etc.
- Educating people on: Hygiene, Chronic Diseases, Injuries, Mental Illness, Behavioral Health, Violence Prevention, STDs, Improving Health and Enhancing Quality of Life.
- Giving Education through street dramas, videos, short movies, speeches, pamphlets etc.
- Organizing discussion forums on relevant topics, expert talks, motivational lectures, various functions and competitions (like sports, drawing, painting, dance, singing, reading etc).
- Arranging educational trips, field visits, industrial visits, study tours etc.
- Identifying people’s achievements and felicitating them through proper channel.
- Effectively utilizing the power of social media for the betterment of society.
- Tie up with colleges and implementing various social projects along with students/teachers (say Social, Agriculture, Women Empowerment, Tourism, Consultancy, Various IoT Projects etc.)
- Preparing important reports (Online) and forwarding to higher authorities. Higher authorities will compile the reports and give suggestions to relevant governments/departments.
- Understanding people’s problems and giving step by step procedure to solve their problems.
- Helping the people by all means and winning their hearts.
A team at central level is going to manage all BBC teams. They prepare/design and distribute guidelines, rules, regulations, ideas, work flows, kits (physical and digital) etc.
- Provides a Support Network
- Establishes Strong Relationships among all
- Motivation and Support
- Encourages Healthy Competition, Healthy Risk-Taking and Growth
- Attracts Talent, Shared Ideas, Encourages Innovation and Creative Solutions
- Teaches Conflict Resolution Skills
- Greater Efficiency, Flexibility
- Greater degree of Self Awareness
- Improves self-esteem
- Positive Vibes
- Better Outcomes
- Boosts Productivity
- Improves Morale
- Sense of Accomplishment:
- Blends Complementary Strengths
- Builds Trust
- Enhance Nation’s life greatly.
- Develop a realistic plan to move forward and grow to achieve the expected results
- Mental & physical health benefits, self-knowledge, well-being and clarity of mind.
- More inspired, motivated, and organized. Ready to tackle anything!
- More enjoyable and fun!
- Overall improvements in all sectors by all means.